~*First Grade Lilly Pad*~

Welcome to *~First Grade Lilly Pad*~ A place for elementary ideas for literacy and math centers, activities, crafts, and other primary fun times!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Adsense 2

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <!-- Adsense --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7489522313070910" data-ad-slot="2013899584"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script>
Posted by Unknown at 12:25 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Most Recent Resources!

Popular Posts

  • Math Strategies Bundle
    **For the first 48 hours I will sell it for $6.00 and then it will go to $8.00** This bundle has ALL 3 of my Making Ten to Add center pac...
  • Writing Boot Camp
         This 98 page pack is a style of teaching writing I have implemented successfully for 3 years. I hope this method is as successful...
  • Forest Animal Clip Art
    Check out these hand painted forest animals! These beautiful full color images of forest animals & plants are perfect for any res...
  • Happy Fall!
    Happy fall everyone! I hope this year has been running smoothly and you have gotten back in the swing of things since that nice long break...
  • Integrated Curriculum
    Recently I had the delight of participating in a curriclum mapping day for our Common Core implementation. We decided to integrate our ...
  • CVCe Word Pack!
    This 80 page activtiy pack has everything you and your students will need to master the CVCe pattern and become better reader...
  • Unit 3 Progress...
         So, the unit 3 week 6 centers are not coming along as fast as I'd hoped... I'm also working on a writing pack for all of the ma...
  • Teachers are the Best
    This last year was very difficult for me. It was one of those years that makes you question your motives for becoming a teacher. We'v...
  • Touchy Subject? Comparing Student Data- Help parents understand!
    Get your parents out of their bubble! Let them see how their child is comparing to the class. For most parents this is the first q...
  • NEW CLIPART!
         I am now making and selling clipart to be used on resources, personal products, or commercially. Please stop by and check out m...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (5)
  • ▼  2015 (32)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (11)
      • Forest Animal Clip Art
      • Upgrade to Data Notebooks!
      • Additions to my clip art!
      • Don't miss the great deals!
      • SUMMER TIME POWER HOUSE!
      • Kindergarten Reading Street Packs: DOLLAR DEALS!
      • Black Lagoon Novel Studies
      • Writing Boot Camp
      • Adsense 3
      • Adsense 2
      • Mastering Beginning Sounds
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ►  2014 (25)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  December (12)

Did you find this blog to be relevant?

Simple theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.