Saturday, December 28, 2013

Busy, busy, bumble bee!

This Christmas was so busy this year. Last year, I had my son right before Christmas, the 20th to be exact, and he had a few health problems. So, we spent Christmas in the hospital last year. This year was very different. Both of my babies are healthy and strong and we have kept very busy this Christmas, with family and friends. Not to mention Mommy being glued to work. Blogging and center developing are time consuming and a lot of work. However, I enjoy doing it for the benefit of my class, and yours. My class has enjoyed all of the centers that I have developed and it is supporting our action plan. I am hoping that the development of these centers will improve my students growth in a positive way. I hope they will do the same for you. If you have any unit, lesson, topic, or skill that you need specific centers for please do not hesitate to ask. I would be happy to oblige. I hope all had a wonderful Christmas, and that you will have an even better New Years. -Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment