Monday, March 17, 2014

Holy Spring Break!



 Sight Words!
     Happy Spring Break everyone! I am now back in session and spent my entire break producing, producing, producing! I was able to get so much done, but it was a challenge. My old school got 2 weeks for spring break, because they were a year round school. So, that was an adjustment. However, it was so incredibly productive! Probably the most productive break I have ever had! I am excited to share with you that I have completed Unit 4 Reading Street Aligned Literacy Centers and developed a Dolch Sight Words Centers Pack! I am currently working on Unit 5 and Build-A-Bookmarks! I am excited to share those with you as I develop them. Please feel free to check out these centers. They are highly rated and help boost your students' retention of the skills presented by Pearson. Just CLICK HERE or on the pictures!
Unit 4

No comments:

Post a Comment