Friday, January 3, 2014

Resolutions...

I've been reading fellow blogs and I've noticed most of the people making New Year's resolutions. I for one am not a big fan of making resolutions, because they are all the same. "I hope to become more organized, lose weight, find love, be a better friend...", etc. I on the other hand just hope to make it through the year without going to the hospital. The last couple of years I have spent more time in the hospital than I would like to. Since New Years we have had a wonderful year thus far, we were rear ended and my external hard drive is not working that I bought on Black Friday. Although, it would be nice to lose the holiday weight that we've all put on, I will focus on not breaking bones and instead take care of myself so that I and my family can be healthy. Can anyone really ask for more? I love my job, kids, and family...not necessarily in that order. Although we have had a rough start I hope that this will be one of the best years! I hope everyone has had a wonderful couple of days in this new year! What will you focus on this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment