Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thank you!

 
    
Visit us!
        It is always nice to come across someone (when you are new at something) that is understanding and willing to help no matter what. I have had two of those instances happen to me recently and I understand that by advertising their sites I may lose a little business, but I take it on good faith that you will see it for what it is. Honest to goodness gratefulness. Although they are competitors in this cut throat business I am truly grateful for their understanding guidance and I LOVE their products! So if you don't see something on my site that interests you, you should check out their sites! One is strictly clipart and the other makes fabulous educational resources for the primary levels.
Buzz Into Kinder (This happens to be a colleague of mine and she is amazing. She is incredibly helpful and patient.)
TheFirstGradeDiaries (I was a first time clipart buyer and did not READ the directions carefully. This shop owner was incredibly understanding and I hope you will check out her store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment