Saturday, January 25, 2014

Updates


      I have been a busy, busy bee. Although posting on a blog is very difficult. I have not been able to make it a habit. I think I'm going to be a weekend blogger, because being a full time parent, wife, teacher, and TPT'er has me pretty stretched. I am trying my best to keep everyone updated on my new products and the process.

     It is hard. Plain and simple.There just are not enough hours in the day.

     I have been hard at work broadening my repertoire. I AM NOW MAKING CLIPART! It is awesome. I discovered how to in the wee hours of the morning last weekend, while working on my "Where Are My Animal Friends?" literacy centers. It is the first time all the clipart used is of my own creation. 

Feel free to check out all the new stuff at my store! CLICK HERE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment